Who is the youngster Daniel Adshead Manchester United are interested in?

Antworten
chanoudom

Beitrag von chanoudom » Mo 23. Jul 2018, 11:41

Bild

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Who is the 16-year-old Rochdale midfielder closing in on a seven-figure move to Manchester United? We profile the teenager.United boss Jose Mourinho has strengthened his first-team options already this summer with the arrival of Brazilian Fred for a fee in excess of £50m, and young full-back Diogo Dalot, but the Portuguese is also concerned with the club's next generation it seems.According to reports, Rochdale's youngster Daniel Adshead is nearing a move to Old Trafford after impressing United's coaching staff a great deal in a recent friendly match. But who is the protege that is nearing a dream move to United?

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Born in the suburbs of Manchester on September 2, 2001, Adshead worked his way through Rochdale's academy, and was training with the first team at just 14-years-old.Then, the Manchester schoolboy became Rochdale's youngest ever debutant - aged 16 years and 17 days - when he faced Bury in the EFL Trophy on September 19 - a match he provided an assist in.Next up was brief league debut against Doncaster, before outings in the FA Cup against Doncaster again and Millwall. Then it was a Wembley appearance for Adshead, as the midfielder was part of Rochdale's side that were beaten by Tottenham in an FA Cup fifth-round replay.

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Adshead was so young that child protection regulations meant he had to get changed before and after games away from his team-mates.It was back to Wright Robinson Sports College in Greater Manchester for Adshead the day after his Wembley date, where he was deputy head boy before finishing school last week.Adshead continued to develop in the youth teams at Rochdale, but it now seems his talent cannot be kept under wraps any longer, with United poised to bring him in for a deal in the region of £1m.

chanoudom

Paul Dummett ready to revive Wales career under Ryan Giggs

Beitrag von chanoudom » Mo 20. Aug 2018, 04:47

Paul Dummett ready to revive Wales career under Ryan Giggs

Bild

sbo128 Newcastle defender Paul Dummett is prepared to end his self-imposed international exile and rejoin the Wales squad under Ryan Giggs.Dummett declared himself unavailable for selection last summer, with Newcastle confirming the full-back had opted to "concentrate on his club career until he is back to full fitness".

The 26-year-old rejected Giggs' invitation to join his first Wales squad at the China Cup in March, but Dummett insists he is now ready to make his return ahead of next month's UEFA League of Nations qualifiers against the Republic of Ireland and Denmark."I never really had many chances to play for Wales, but it is something I am keen to do," Dummett said. "I came along in the past, but it was at a time when I wasn't playing and was picking up injuries.

"I felt like it was the right time not to come and play, sbo128 and concentrate on playing for my club."Giggs was keen to call up Dummett after succeeding Chris Coleman in January but the Newcastle defender turned down the opportunity in order to focus on the relegation battle at St James' Park."We were going through a tough spell with Newcastle in the Premier League and I felt like it was the right decision that I made," Dummett said.

"I wanted to focus on Newcastle because ultimately I want to be playing in the Premier League and we were in the bottom three at the time."I wanted to make sure I was playing every week for Newcastle and he (Giggs) respected the decision that sbo128 I made. But he was really positive when I spoke to him on the phone."Dummett says he will speak to Giggs in the "next few weeks" before making a final decision on his international future.

Antworten