Aston Villa to open contract talks with Alan Hutton next week

Antworten
chanoudom
Beiträge: 32
Registriert: Mo 20. Nov 2017, 07:54

Aston Villa to open contract talks with Alan Hutton next week

Beitrag von chanoudom » Do 24. Mai 2018, 15:26

Aston Villa to open contract talks with Alan Hutton next week

Bild

link sbo Steve Bruce says Aston Villa will open contract talks with defender Alan Hutton, regardless of what division they will be playing in next season. Villa play Fulham at Wembley in the Championship play-off final on Saturday, live on Sky, as they look to return to the Premier League after a two-year absence. Hutton has played a key role in Villa's promotion challenge this campaign, with boss Bruce describing him as a "manager's delight."

The 34-year-old Scot is out of contract in the summer but is in line to be rewarded with a new deal after reviving his career under Bruce. "I think I've picked Alan Hutton more than anybody else," said the Villa boss. "He is everything that I enjoy in a player. He gives you everything he's got. At 34 years old he is quite magnificent in terms of his fitness. "He works like a beast, always first in - a manager's delight. If anyone deserves a contract, it's Alan Hutton.

"I can confirm to you now we will be talking to him next week, whichever division we are in. He deserves it. Playing left-back has probably enhanced him a bit. It's slowed him down a bit, he has to come back on his right foot to play. But since we moved him there he's gone to a different level." Bruce, who is targeting his fifth promotion as a manager and his third through the play-offs, says the club will have to look after players like Hutton should they be successful on Saturday and get back into the Premier League. link sbo

"We have got to be like any other promoted Championship club if we manage to get there, we've got to now take the next step of building again to stay in the Premier League," said Bruce. "When I see Leicester spending £22.5m on a right-back, giving him 80 grand a week, I look and think "Wow". And that's Leicester. That's what it is now. "It's big bucks and big finances for new players, that's the way it is." link sbo

chanoudom
Beiträge: 32
Registriert: Mo 20. Nov 2017, 07:54

Celtic see second John McGinn bid of £1.75m rejected by Hibs

Beitrag von chanoudom » Do 12. Jul 2018, 06:07

Celtic see second John McGinn bid of £1.75m rejected by Hibs

Bild

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Hibernian have rejected a second bid from Celtic for midfielder John McGinn, Sky sources understand.The improved offer is understood to be around £1.75million after an initial offer of £1.5m was knocked back last week.

"We have rejected two bids from Celtic," head coach Neil Lennon said."Our club has a valuation of the player. I don't know what that is, but obviously Celtic have not met the valuation that Hibs want."

Hibernian take on NSI Runavik in the Europa League first qualifying round at Easter Road on Thursday, and Lennon confirmed the midfielder will be in the squad.

"He's been all right," Lennon said. "Obviously it is difficult. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Listen, I have been a player myself, so it's difficult dealing with speculation."Obviously when a club as big as Celtic come in for you there is always that anticipation, from his point of view, of maybe making that step forward, if you want to call it that.

"However, he has to be professional. We have had a couple of chats over the piece about it. He will just have to wait and see how it develops because he is our player, and he's a very important player for us."

McGinn - capped nine times at the senior level for Scotland - has just one year remaining on his current deal and has attracted interested from a number of clubs, including some from the Premier League.The 23-year-old joined Hibs from St Mirren in 2015 and has made 132 total appearances since then, scoring 15 times and helping the club win the Scottish Cup in 2016. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด

chanoudom
Beiträge: 32
Registriert: Mo 20. Nov 2017, 07:54

Real Madrid deny making a bid to sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain

Beitrag von chanoudom » Sa 14. Jul 2018, 07:47

Real Madrid deny making a bid to sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain

Bild

3mbet Real Madrid have released a statement denying reports they have made a bid for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar.

The Spanish club posted a statement on their website saying they have no plans to make any offer for the Brazil international, who has a contract with the French champions until 2022.

3mbet The statement said: "In the face of the constant reports linking PSG's Neymar Jr. to our club, Real Madrid C. F. wish to clarify that the club has no intention of making any offer for the player.

"The relationship between the two clubs is extraordinary so that if at some point Real Madrid were considering signing a PSG player, the first thing the club would do would be to make an official approach."

3mbet The latest denial is the second time in 10 days Madrid have been forced to deny interest in the striker after Spanish state television channel TVE reported they had made a world-record bid for Neymar, who has no release clause in his contract.

Antworten