Marcelino: I'm 99 percent sure I'll be Valencia coach next season

Antworten
Son sovan

Marcelino: I'm 99 percent sure I'll be Valencia coach next season

Beitrag von Son sovan » Sa 7. Apr 2018, 12:10

Bild

Barcelona's achievements thus far in LaLiga have been fantastic yet Valencia have significantly overachieved with the team likely to qualify for the Champions League, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด and Marcelino has confirmed he is almost certain that he'll be Valencia coach next season.The Spanish coach's contract runs until June 2019, yet given how positive his work has been there is also speculation that a new contract is on the horizon as well as a potential approach from Serie A team Napoli."I'm 99 percent sure that I'll be Valencia coach next season," he confirmed in his pre-match press conference."We haven't discussed an extension, the priority is to secure fourth place as soon as possible."My contract doesn't end on June 30, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด there are no problems, I'm not distracted from what we're trying to achieve."Los Che currently sit 15 points ahead of Villarreal in fifth place and they play host to Espanyol on Sunday evening in the hope of moving close to their goal."We wouldn't call this match a trap," he admitted. "However, it is important and very challenging."I know Quique [Sanchez Flores] well, he's a great coach and he has excellent players in attack."Recent years haven't been too kind to Valencia, they have lived through some difficult periods, however the former Villarreal coach appears to have brought the good times back to the Estadio Mestalla."Currently I'm living through one of my most beautiful moments," he intimated."I coach a club that's one of the most important in the country, we are recording good results. The experience with my players is positive and home matches are beautiful." ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด

Antworten