Arsenal and Liverpool target Leon Bailey 'wants' January transfer move to Chelsea - report

Alles Rund um Dragon Mania Legends
Antworten
chanoudom

Arsenal and Liverpool target Leon Bailey 'wants' January transfer move to Chelsea - report

Beitrag von chanoudom » So 9. Sep 2018, 08:05

Bild

รับ พนัน บอล Reports in Germany suggest that Chelsea are in pole position to sign Leon Bailey in January. The Bayer Leverkusen winger was linked with a move to the Premier League during the summer, but despite interest from the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool, no move came to fruition.

Bailey scored 12 goals in 34 appearances in all competitions for the German side last term, including an amazing backheel finish against Hoffenheim, alerting a number of Europe's top clubs to his availability.

German giants Bayern Munich รับ พนัน บอล are reported to have made a £53million bid in June, but his preferred destination is thought to be Stamford Bridge. Bailey offered an update on his future last month.

Speaking to Kicker in Germany, the 21-year-old said: "There’s concrete interest. "What I can say is that my full focus is on developing myself as a young player, and that’s what I’ll focus on.

"If a club wants me, my management and Bayer will take care of it." รับ พนัน บอล And according to Fussball Transfers in Germany, Bailey is keen on a January move to Chelsea to link up with Maurizio Sarri.

chanoudom

Jose Mourinho hopes David De Gea, Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata and Ashley Young extend deals

Beitrag von chanoudom » Sa 15. Sep 2018, 12:07

Jose Mourinho hopes David De Gea, Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata and Ashley Young extend deals

Bild

www sbobet Jose Mourinho is "hopeful" David De Gea, Luke Shaw, Juan Mata, Ander Herrera and Ashley Young will extend their Manchester United contracts. Sky Sports News understands United are confident De Gea will extend his deal following Real Madrid's signing of Thibaut Courtois in the summer. The club have an option to extend De Gea's contract, which expires in the summer of 2019, by a further year.

United triggered similar clauses in the remaining quartet's deals last term and Mourinho has expressed his desire to prolong their stays, with the players free to negotiate moves away from January when they www sbobetน์ enter the final six months of their contracts. บอล ออนไลน์ Mourinho, who forgot to mention Young by name, compared the situation to that of Marouane Fellaini last season - which was resolved with the Belgian international signing a new contract, keeping him at the club until 2020.

"I hope they will stay," said Mourinho, when asked about the futures of Shaw, Mata, Herrera and Young. "We had a similar conversation last season about Marouane Fellaini and I was always saying, 'I hope he stays, I believe he will stay,' and I say the same thing - I hope they stay. "I'm happy with the players, David [De Gea] is David, no need for more words. www sbobetน์ Luke Shaw's evolution makes us believe that he is going in the right direction - I want to keep him.

Antworten