Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madrid: I am honest and I couldn't do it

Antworten
Son sovan

Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madrid: I am honest and I couldn't do it

Beitrag von Son sovan » Do 11. Okt 2018, 04:43

Bild

With France's friendly against Iceland on Thursday and their Nations League clash with Germany next Tuesday on the horizon, www sbobet888 Atletico Madrid left-back Lucas Hernandez has admitted that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid. The current world champion made the revelation during an interview with RMC."I didn't listen to it much. I was 100 percent committed to my club and also had just renewed my contract," he said."My agent told me and as soon as he said Madrid were interested I said I couldn't do it. "Atletico are my city, my club, they have given me everything."I am an honest person and I couldn't go to Madrid."However, www sbobet888 the French international left the door slightly ajar when asked what would happen if Los Rojiblancos received an offer for him. "I hope to be at Atletico for a long time, but you know football moves very quickly. If an irresistible offer arrived..." he finished. www sbobet888

Antworten